Fairfield at the Highlands is located in Wheeling, WV near the area’s top destinations such as Cabela’s, Wheeling Jesuit University, and Wheeling Island Casino, and more. In 2021, the hotel won the prestigious Diamond Award, which is the highest award circle a hotel can achieve. This is based on guests’ feedback on overall satisfaction and intent to recommend.
Franjo Construction worked with repeat client Century Hospitality (an affiliate of The Century Group) on the construction of this hotel. The ground-up project comprises 105 units and boasts amenities such as a lounge with fireplace, outdoor seating area, indoor pool, fitness center, and over 2,800 SF of meeting rooms.
Client: Creative Real Estate Development Co.
Size: 110 units | 4 stories
Location: Cranberry Townhip, PA
Type: Ground-up construction
Architect: JMAC Architects
OTHER HOSPITALITY PROJECTS:
- TRYP by Wyndham – Pittsburgh/Lawrenceville
- Fairfield at The Highlands
- Hawthorn Suites at The Highlands
- TownPlace Suites by Marriott
- Homewood Suites by Hilton
- Holiday Inn Express – Southpointe
- and many more – over 2,770 keys