A&L Motor Sales includes adjacent BMW, Land Rover, and Jaguar dealerships in Monroeville, PA. Franjo Construction has completely gutted both dealerships to make way for a major renovation and expansion. The Jaguar/Land Rover dealership was completed in mid-July 2020, and the BMW dealership is scheduled for completion in September 2020.
Franjo Construction finished a complete renovation and expansion of the dealership’s existing spaces in July 2020. This includes the showroom, service & parts areas, and sales offices which now comprise approximately 27,000 SF. The new design includes clean lines and contemporary features that match the top-quality service A&L’s customers receive. The most challenging part of this project was performing construction while dealership remained open and operating.
- Approximately 52,000 SF
- Renovation & expansion of existing showroom, service, parts and offices
- Included site work for grading, expanding and paving upper parking lot
- First 3 phases complete:
- New service, detail, parts and body shop building
- Parts storage and service drive
- Driving gallery #2, delivery and admin offices
- Phase 4 is now under construction: New showroom, retail area, admin offices, and restrooms
- Construction of a bridge to access the 2nd-floor service facility
- Performing construction while dealership remains open and operating.
Scheduled completion: September 2020